Join DASA - It's Smart To Belong . . .
To Pay Online See Below . . .
Item Name: Aspiring Administrator
Item Name: Annual DASA Membership - MEP Administrator
Item Name: Retired DASA Membership
FASA (For FASA fees go to fasa.net)
The Dade Association Of School Administrators (DASA)
Membership is all about your success as an educational administrator. You are part of a vast and indispensable community. DASA is here for your benefit.
Reasons for Joining DASA
- Provides a forum for all component group members, including retirees, to share mutual ideas and best practices.
- Provides direct voice with the Superintendent and his staff through the Meet and Confer process.
- Provides a Legislative Committee that continues to lobby for retirement benefits and other related issues.
- Provides DASA members a presence in Tallahassee during the Legislative Session to lobby for district issues and administrative interests.
- Communicates with information on latest local and state issues that impact our profession.
- Facilitates networking and the coordination of efforts throughout the State of Florida with other administrative and supervisory professional groups.
- Builds a strong coalition with FASA to pursue legislative issues that impact our profession.
- Hosts annual events for members and invited guests to meet and enjoy professional development as well as professional interaction.
- Participates and sponsorship (sponsors) in the Principal and Assistant Principal of the Year event where our members are recognized and honored for their achievements.
- Offers low and reduced service rates exclusively to DASA members in areas of legal services, investment and retirement counseling, and homeowners/automobile insurance.
- Maintains a Web Site that helps to communicate with members, including updates in benefits, compensation, legislative activities, and important future events.
- Offers opportunities to develop leadership skills and network with colleagues at all levels of administration.
Download and Print
DASA Enrollment Form (PDF)